Android Gingerbread Keyboard APK
Android Gingerbread - Unless you’ve got a Nexus S, that fancy new keyboard that we’ve all seen for Android 2.3(Android Gingerbread) has been out of reach. To not leave all the Froyo and Eclair OS folks with nothing new to play with, XDA Developers have posted a shiny new APK to download the Android Gingerbread keyboard for your current device. XDA says that the keyboard ought to work on non-rooted devices running each Android 2.2 and 2.1 OS with no issues. With the install, you may still have the power to modify back to the previous version of the keyboard, therefore don’t worry regarding losing it. If you wish a little Android Gingerbread, simply follow the install directions below to grab the keyboard.
Android Gingerbread APK Installations
- Download the file appropriate to your OS (download the file from here if you’re on Froyo; if you’re running Éclair, grab it from here).
- On your computer, move it to the root (or the main folder) of your phone’s SD card.
- Unplug your phone from your computer, enter your favorite file manager, and install the APK.Alternatively, you can download the file directly to your phone and install it as you would any other APK – simply select it from the notification bar when it’s done downloading and hit “Install.”
- Open the “Settings” application, go to “Language and Keyboard,” and enable the “Android Gingerbread Keyboard”.
- Go to any text field, long press it, select “Input Method,” and select “Android Gingerbread Keyboard”.
Android Gingerbread Keyboard on Galaxy S
So let’s proceed directly for downloading and installing the Android Gingerbread keyboard on your Samsung Galaxy S.First of all you will need to download the signedkey.apk file to your PC and then you need to place this file anywhere as you wish in your Android device. Once you download this file into your PC, transfer the same using the USB cable.
As soon as you place this apk file in your Android device, go to the location where you have placed the apk file in your device and you just need to open the Signedkey.apk file in the device and there you go the installation for the Gingerbread keyboard will be done within seconds.
Once the installation is finished, head over to your phone’s settings, select Locale and Text option and enable the new keyboard from there named Android Keyboard . You can now start using the new Android Gingerbread keyboard on your Samsung Galaxy S.
- Download Smart Keyboard Pro 4.4.1 Android APK
- Android Gingerbread Samsung Captivate
- LG Thrill 4G Gingerbread Update 2012
- Update HTC Desire to Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Acer Liquid Metal Gingerbread
Incoming search terms:
- ganada keyboard apk (150), keyboard apk (25), gingerbread keyboard apk (22), gingerbread keyboard apk download (16), android gingerbread keyboard apk (1), android keyboard apk location (1), gingerbread keyboard apk xda (1),
About The AuthorI want my name write in 100 most change people in the world ....
- Whatsapp download for samsung galaxy ace gt s5830i
- macbook air a1369 specs
- macbook unibody a1342 specs
- newmobiletechnologies com
- when is 4 4 1 coming OTA?
- what version of ipod came out in 2012?
- ipod touch 6th generation release date
- a1278 measurements
- how to refresh date and time on macbook air
- image of galaxy M pro phone