Google Chrome Beta for Android ICS
Google Chrome is now able to use for Android OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. With the addition of several new features that are very attractive plus improved performance, security and a comfortable user interface, will create a new experience of surfing the internet via the mobile device. I will explain some of the newest features of Google Chrome for Android this ICS.
Google Chrome Beta for ICS Features
Google Chrome now Improvement Speed
Google Chrome has always been known for its blazing fast web browsing capabilities. Furthermore, the Android version of Chrome will be carrying along “omnibox”. Omnibox is a term used to describe Chrome’s custom address bar. It combines bookmarks, browsing history, url’s, search terms, apps, and more all into the same bar. Furthermore, Google Chrome for Android will be packing instant search terms and the ability to preload webpages. While I was testing out the app on my Galaxy Nexus, Chrome shoots out results before I could even finish typing. In addition, compared to the stock browser, Chrome most definitely loads webpages quicker.
Google Chrome is More Simplicity
The second you open Google Chrome, you can tell that the content dominates the screen. Omnibox only takes up about a 1/4″ of the screen. Furthermore, if your familiar with Google Chrome, you know that above the omnibox is all of your open tabs. Google knows that you want to maximize your screen and has taken the standard tab system away. In place is a very cool swiping feature that is similar to a deck of cards. The gestures are subtle, fast, and work with an unlimited amount of tabs.
Google Chrome new Sign-In Concept
As in the majority of Google’s other products, they push the capability to sync your “personalized Chrome experience” between your computer Android phone and/or tablet. Upon signing in, you can:
- View open tabs: Any tab that you have open on your computer or other Chrome device is automatically pushed to Chrome Beta.
- Get smarter suggestions: Similar to Google Instant, Chrome beta boasts autocomplete so that you can “spend less time typing”.
- Sync bookmarks: Any bookmark saved locally on your Android device, or even on another computer is accessible through your Google account.
Google Chrome Beta for ICS Preview
- Google Chrome Browser for Android Tablet
- Google Voice Search for Desktop
- Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Review Updates
- Google Nexus 5 with Android Key Lime Pie
- Feeling lucky? Latest Chrome Canary build lets you stay logged in everywhere
Incoming search terms:
- google chrome for mobile (1),