Google Nexus Tablet Release Date 2012
Google Nexus Tablet is new product from Google Inc, and we know when it’s coming out – not because of internet rumour-mongers, but because of ex-CEO Eric Schmidt. This won’t be a me-too Android tablet, but something very different.
Google Nexus Tablet New Features ?
Google Nexus Tablet would be an iPad rival. The fools! There are already stacks of iPad rivals running Android and costing roughly the same amount of cash, and it’s hard to imagine what Google can bring to that party beyond heavy subsidy.
Google Nexus Tablet makes much more sense to believe DigiTimes – yes, that DigiTimes, the one with the rather patchy track record when it comes to predictions – and its claims that Google is going after the Kindle Fire.
That means the Google Nexus Tablet specifications will include a seven-inch screen rather than a ten-incher. OLED-display says the panel is coming from Samsung, and will run a resolution of 1024 x 600.
It’s a much bigger potential market, and one that Apple isn’t in at all. Unless it drops the iPad 2 price out of sheer badness when the iPad 3 comes out.
Google Nexus Tablet will be a media tablet
Again, think Kindle Fire – but with Google Books, Google Music and YouTube instead of Amazon content.
Google Nexus Tablet will be called the Google Nexus tablet
That’s what most people think, anyway: Google already uses Nexus for its reference smartphones, although we suppose it’s always possible that they might call the Google Nexus Tablet something else, such as the Google Boogle.
Google Nexus Tablet operating system will be Android 4.0
This one’s a no-brainer: Google Nexus Tablet will come with the most up-to-date version of Android, and if it’s going to ship by the summer that means the Google tablet OS will be Ice Cream Sandwich, aka Android 4.0.
Google Nexus Tablet user interface will be Holo
Google’s laid down the law on this one: All future Android 4.0 devices must feature its default theme, Holo. Google Nexus Tablet is hardly going to dig out MS Paint and ruin the UI for its own super-tablet.
Google Nexus Tablet Release Date ?
Google Nexus Tablet has been in the news for quite some time. Of course, we had Google joining hands with Motorola for their XOOM – one of the first Honeycomb tablet in the industry. With the Google Android Tablet (also popularly known as the Google Nexus Tablet), Google would be bringing out a product that’s completely from it’s stable in design, functionality and features. Of course, there is some Motorola Mobility interference because Google is just on the verge of getting them into the project by acquiring the division.
With an approximate fix on the Google Nexus Tablet release date, it is going to be even more nail-biting a competition because right after this, we’d be hearing or seeing the iPad 3 – next-gen Apple tablet after the iPad 2. The Google Nexus Tablet release date now looks positively to be before May 2012.
- Google Nexus Tablet Rumors 2012
- Google Nexus Tablet Launch in March ?
- Google Nexus 10 Rumors Updates
- Google Nexus Tablet Revealed on Google I/O 2012
- Google Nexus 10 with 2650×1600 Resolution
Incoming search terms:
- google tablet 2012 (239), nexus tablet (41), google tablet release date (38), google nexus tablet release date (38), nexus tablet release date (33), google tablet release date 2012 (32), new google tablet 2012 (26), google tablet (18), tablet release dates 2012 (15), google tablet 2012 release date (13),
About The AuthorI want my name write in 100 most change people in the world ....
- download whatsapp for samsung gts5830i
- how can i download whatsapp for galaxy ace gts5830i
- android phone mobile hotspot client start address
- cracked webos apps
- madden nfl 12 apk 다운
- apple tv 3 parental control
- snappzmarket 2 0 4 download
- Whatsapp download for samsung galaxy ace gt s5830i
- macbook air a1369 specs
- macbook unibody a1342 specs