iOS 4 Folders on 3.1.3
iOS 4 (previously iPhone OS 4 or iPhone 4.0) continues Apple’s relentless yearly mobile OS update cycle. If 2007 was the mainstreaming of the multitouch user interface, 2008 all regarding the App Store, and 2009 was filling within the feature list, then iOS 4 guarantees to be… well, that’s why we’re here.
(And yes, iOS. That’s the new name Apple has licensed from trademark-holders Cisco to represent the iPhone, iPad, and iPod bit — and perhaps soon the Apple TV and who is aware of what else — family.)
Back on April eight at the sneak preview event, Apple promised seven “tent-pole” options and 100+ general user options overall, at the side of 1500 major new API for developers. We’re progressing to walk you thru those that matter most.
iOS 4 Folders – How to Get ?
This tutorial will guide you how you can add folders similar to iOS 4 folders on your iPhone 3G/2G and iPod Touch 3G/2G running firmware 3.x (3.1.2/3.1.3) or 2.x. By default, you can’t enjoy folder feature on iDevices running old firmwares. The trick on done by a Cydia app named “categories springboard”. Detailed procedure after the break.
Get Folders on Firmware 3.x/2.x or iOS 4
- Make sure your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad is jailbroken.
- If you have a jailbroken device, open Cydia and go to Manage > Sources.
- Tap on “Edit” button at top right of screen.
- Tap on “Add” button at top left of screen.
- Add source http://sinfuliphonerepo.com as Cydia/APT URL.
- Now go to “Search” tab and type “CategoriesSB” and install the app.
- Once installed, open the iOS 4 app and tap on “Manage Folders”.
- Tap no “Add” button at top right, you will be prompted to enter the title of category/folder you want to make, enter any title you want.
- Now you have to select the icon for your folder, there is a wide range of folder icons to select. Choose any icon you want.
- To add iOS 4 apps in the folder, go into the folder you just made and it will load all of the application that you have on your iPhone. Just tap on the apps you want to add in the folder and hit “done”
- Now go back to Folders > Categories and tap on Respring, you have to respring to make the changes take effect.
- That’s it. You can go back to Springboard and you should see the folder you created with iOS 4 apps you added in it.
- To remove the apps from folder or add more iOS 4 apps in the folder, simply go to Manage Folders again and you will see the options to do so.
If you want to uninstall CategoriesSB, just make sure to remove all iOS 4 apps from the folders. Un-Installation will off course take place via Cydia.
Source [jaxov - iOS 4 Folders on 3.1.3]
- HP Touchpad Cracked Apps
- iOS 4.2 Airprint Windows
- Apple’s iOS 4.2 Available Today for iPad, iPhone & iPod touch
- Apple Gives Sneak Peek of Mac OS X Lion
- Android Wifi Tether Droid
Incoming search terms:
- iphone 1 2 3 4 (17), enter cydia/apt url2013 (1), folders 3 1 3 (1), iOS 3 1 3 Cydia/APT URL 2013 (1),