Motorola Atrix Jailbreak & How to Root
Motorola Atrix - Motorola released this smartphone using Android 2.2. Before we have a tendency to tell you ways to root the Motorola Atrix, you ought to shrewdness root access will assist you. Root access permits users to get rid of bloatware, a lot of absolutely customise a tool, use backup tools, and poke around within the internal system. Now, Motorola Atrix users are going to be able to take full management of their devices on launch day. Root privileges will permit users to enable application sideloading- one thing AT&T has restricted on their slate of Android devices. Sadly, Motorola has still signed the Motorola Atrix 4G bootloader. Motorola Atrix may be simply downloaded using the famous one click tool known as the SuperOneClick. This tool has become a good tool for rooting Android primarily based devices.
The rooting method is incredibly straightforward. However before going for the rooting method, ensure that you simply have done your analysis and are able to take the slight risk concerned in such an act. There’s continuously the most important disadvantage concerned of voiding the corporate warranty.
Motorola Atrix “How to Root”
At this point in time, the Motorola Atrix can only be rooted on a Windows machine. The instructions below are specifically for rooting the Motorola Atrix on a Windows 7 computer, and does not install or “flash” any custom ROMs. Remember – rooting removes the limitations placed by carriers and manufacturers that were put on the phone for your own good, and therefore introduces the possibility of bricking your phone and rendering it unusable. Proceed at your own risk.
1. Download the USB drivers relevant to your Windows 7 machine (32-bit or 64-bit).
2. Make sure your Atrix has an SD card.
3. Make sure your Atrix is unplugged from the computer.
4. On your Atrix, go to Settings -> Applications -> Development -> tick “USB debugging”.
5. Plug your Atrix to your computer via the USB cable.
6. Pull down the notification drawer on your Atrix and tap “USB connection”. Select “none” and press OK.
7. Unplug your Atrix and reboot it. Plug the phone back into your computer with the USB cable.
8. Extract the contents of this .rar file onto your computer.
9. Go to the extracted folder and double click on the “SevensPrep” batch file. This will launch a command prompt that installs Gingerbreak and System Recovery onto your Atrix. Follow the prompts.
10. When the prompt closes, open the Gingerbreak app in your Atrix’s app drawer. Tap “Root device”. It may take a few minutes for the phone to reboot.
11. After the phone reboots, go to your Atrix’s app drawer and open the System Recovery app. Tap “Install Recovery”.
12. You will get a Superuser prompt. Make sure the “Remember” box is ticked and hit “Allow”. It will then tell you that installation has completed.
Motorola Atrix Screenshoot
- Motorola Atrix HD 4.5-inch Revealed
- Motorola Atrix Video Calling
- Motorola Atrix Voice Quality Fix
- Motorola Atrix TM 4G Review
- Photon Lapdock Atrix
Incoming search terms:
- jailbreak atrix (206), jailbreak motorola atrix (168), motorola atrix jailbreak (156), how to jailbreak a motorola atrix (99), atrix jailbreak (97), how to jailbreak motorola atrix (75), jailbreak atrix 2 (56), how to jailbreak atrix (51), jailbreak atrix 4g (31), how to jailbreak an atrix (29),