Nikon P9100 Reviews
Nikon P9100 - Last we have a tendency to heard from Nikon on the subject of high-end point-and-shoot cameras, it had been touting Full HD video and a backside-illuminated 12.1 megapixel CMOS sensor on its S8100. Well, here comes the Nikon P9100, still possessing those goodies, however currently it’s attaching them to a lens capable of 18x optical zoom — a feature you’d typically expect to seek out on shooters way bulkier than this pocket-friendly transportable. ISO sensitivity will stretch up to 3200 (only 800 in automatic mode), there’s a 1050mAh battery serving to power the 3-inch, 920k-dot rear-mounted show, and you’ll additionally in all probability wish to understand that the 1080p movie mode records sound in stereo and ticks along at a healthy 30fps. Our temporary time with the Nikon P9100 revealed it to be a usually well designed very little shooter, though we have a tendency to did notice zooming it backwards and forwards may be a fairly slow affair — which may grow into one thing of a nuisance when you’ve got such a huge zoom vary — whereas the tripod mount is much off to the left of center. We’re positive Nikon has thought that call through and balanced the camera’s weight appropriately, however. Sales round the world begin on March seventeenth, with native pricing set at zero, €348 and £300 within the major markets.
Nikon P9100 Product Features
- 18x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens.
- 12.1-megapixel CMOS sensor for high-speed operation and exceptional low-light performance.
- 3-inch Ultra-High Resolution VGA (921,000-dot) Clear Color Display
- Capture 5 shots per second at full resolution
- 5-way VR Image Stabilization System
Nikon P9100 Anti-Blur Technology
- Hybrid VR (Sensor-shift and Electronic Vibration Reduction) reduces the effect of camera shake and can be set simultaneously for additional protection.
- High ISO (up to 3200) light sensitivity reduces the risk of blurred images with fast-moving subjects or in low-light.
- Motion detection compensates for camera and subject movement.
- Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots.
- Night Portrait Mode combines images with varying exposure to counter blur.
- Night Landscape mode lets you shoot sharp images at low ISO.
- HDR backlight mode offers impressive tonal detail in any situation.
Nikon P9100 Technical Details
- Brand Name: Nikon
- Model: P9100 Black
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 12.1 MP
- Optical zoom: 18x
- Nikon D7100 Specs & Review
- Nikon D4 Release Date
- Nikon D800 Release March 2012
- Nikon D4 Rumors 2012
- Nikon D4 Will Release On March ?
Incoming search terms:
- nikon p9100 (254), nikon p9100 review (67), p9100 (59), p9100 nikon (11), p9100 review (10), Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups portrait (1),