Playstation Vita Release Date Canada
PlayStation Vita is a handheld game console by Sony Computer Entertainment. Playstation Vita is the successor to the PlayStation Portable as part of the PlayStation brand of gaming devices. It was released in Japan and parts of Asia on December 17, 2011 and is expected to be released in Europe, Australia, and North America on February 22, 2012.
The handheld includes two analog sticks, a 5-inch (130 mm) OLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, and supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and optional 3G. Internally, the Playstation Vita features a 4 core ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore processor and a 4 core SGX543MP4+ graphics processing unit, as well as LiveArea software as its main user interface, which succeeds the XrossMediaBar.
The Playstation Vita device is fully backwards-compatible with PlayStation Portable games digitally released on the PlayStation Network via the PlayStation Store. However, PS One Classics and TurboGrafx-16 titles were not compatible at the time of the primary public release in Japan. The Playstation Vita’s dual analog sticks will be supported on selected PSP games. The Playstation Vita graphics for PSP releases will be up-scaled, with a smoothing filter to reduce pixelation.
Playstation Vita Full Specs
- Model number: PCH-1000 series
- CPU: ARM® Cortex™-A9 core (4 core)
- GPU: SGX543MP4+
- Main memory: 512MB
- VRAM: 128MB
- External Dimensions: Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x
depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)
- Weight Approx: 279g (3G/Wi-Fi model), 260g (Wi-Fi model)
- Screen: 5 inches (16:9), 960 x 544, Approx. 16 million colours, OLED, Multi touch screen (capacitive type)
- Rear touch pad: Multi touch pad (capacitive type)
- Cameras: Front camera, Rear camera; Frame rate: 120fps@320×240(QVGA), 60fps@640×480(VGA); Resolution: Up to 640×480(VGA)
- Sound: Built-in stereo speakers, built-in microphone
- Sensors: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Threeaxis electronic compass
- Location: Built-in GPS (3G/Wi-Fi model only), Wi-Fi location service support
- Keys/Switches: PS button, power button, directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left), action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), shoulder buttons (Right/Left), right stick, left stick, START button, SELECT button, volume buttons (+/-)
- Wireless communications: Mobile network connectivity (3G/Wi-Fi model only), 3G modem (data communication): HSDPA/HSUPA *specification for Japanese region, IEEE 802.11b/g/n (n = 1×1)(Wi-Fi) (Infrastructure mode/Ad-hoc mode), Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR ?A2DP/AVRCP/HSP?
- Slots/Ports: Playstation Vita card slot, memory card slot, SIM card slot (3G/Wi-Fi model only), multi-use port (for USB data communication, DC IN, Audio [Stereo Out / Mono In], Serial data communication), headset jack (Stereo mini jack) (for Audio [Stereo Out / Mono In]), accessory port
- Power: Built-In Lithium-ion Battery: DC3.7V 2200mA, AC adaptor: DC 5V
- Operating environment temperature: 5??35?
- Supported AV content format: Music – MP3 MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer 3, MP4 (MPEG-4 AAC), WAVE (Linear PCM). Videos – MPEG-4 Simple Profile (AAC), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High/Main/Baseline Profile (AAC). Photos – JPEG (Exif 2.2.1), TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG
Playstation Vita Release Date in Canada
Sony Entertainment is planning to release its PlayStation Network’s forthcoming online gaming console called “PlayStation Vita” or “PS Vita” on 28 October 2011 in some major countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Australia and more, according to reports.
The company has also scheduled to release its latest gaming device or console services called Playstation Vita in some under developing countries after the release of 28 October 2011, a reports released.
The latest story arrives from IGN Entertainment services, which has declared that an undetermined name that included a declaration placard for Blockbuster in the United Kingdom which indicated the PlayStation Vita will be release late October 2011.
“An unnamed who reads sent us a declaration placard from Blockbuster in United Kingdom, seen under, that dates together Playstation Vita copies for European release on Friday, October 28th,” IGN explained in declaration.
Looking at the declaration placard – component of which is exposed at this peak with the release dates emphasized – everyone can view that a the version of PlayStation Vita with Wi-Fi only and a the version of PlayStation Vita with 3G & Wi-Fi are showed to have release dates of “28th October”.
- In Desember, PlayStation 4 Coming to Asia
- PlayStation 4 Released This Year?
- PlayStation 4 Released on May 2013?
- PlayStation 4 New Leaked Update
- Playstation 4 Leaked Image
Incoming search terms:
- new psp 2012 (73), Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups wireless internet card (34), Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups technology services (32), Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups electronic stores (22), Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups graphics card slot type (21), psp new 2012 (17), Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups games (16), Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups sim card (15), the new psp 2012 (13), Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups dating game online (12),