Windows 8 Beta VMWare
Windows 8 is that the next version of Microsoft Windows that is that the family of operating systems made by Microsoft for the utilization on laptops, personal computers, business desktops, media centre etc. There are varied advanced options introduced by Windows 8 like touchscreen inputs rather than the standard mouse, keyboard and pen inputs. Windows 8 isn’t been announced however by Microsoft however it would be introducing in late 2012. options that are new to Windows 8 are that it supports USB 3.0, the protocol file system and a ribbon interface in Windows Explorer. Those that have an interest in taking the present options of Windows 8 ought to install the Developer Preview edition. The Developer Preview could be a prebeta version showing the operating system at its current stage. We are able to simply download and install it, as no registration is needed.
Windows 8 Installation
First of all the minimum system configuration of Windows 8 is similar to Windows 7 so you should atleast have the following configurations-
1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Here are the steps to install Windows 8 on VMWare Virtual machine-
- First of all you need to have Windows 8 build which you have to install on virtual machine.
- Download VMware player from here or from here. After downloading VMWare player just install it.VMWare can be installed on Windows XP,Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Select Create a New Virtual Machine option from the list
- Now choose Installer disk image file (iso) and browse for the Windows 8 image file
- In the next menu select Microsoft Windows as operating system and Windows 7 x64 if you are installing Windows 8 x64 or select Windows 7 if installing 32 bit version.
- In the next menu leave the Windows Product key empty and just enter the name and password (optional).
- Set the name of the Virtual machine and browse the location where you want to install it ( select where you have average 40 GB free when installing Windows 8 x64)
- In the next menu enter the maximum disk-size, prefer to keep it minimum as 40 GB
- In the next menu click on Customize Hardware and modify the memory if installing Windows 8 x64. Keep the memory minimum as 2 GB. You could also change the number of cores depending on your processor.
- Finally click on Finish button and your Windows 8 installation on Virtual machine would start
- Windows 8 Samples In a VMWare
- Windows 8 VMWare Fusion
- Windows 8 Logon Screen
- Windows 8 Beta Download
- Windows 8 Beta Build 8143 Ready for Download
Incoming search terms:
- ipod touch 6th generation release date 2011 (30),